Endostar E3 Big Apical
Easy. Efficient. Ergnomic. Novel rotary files, designed to be used with all the endodontic handpieces.
Endostar E3 Big Apical is an add-on set to the basic Endostar E3 system, intended for use in cases od wide canals, where the final preparation to #30 is not enough. This is not a standalone system, it should only be used after the initial preparation with the set of E3 Basic files.
- High resistance and flexibility
- 2 cutting edges set at an angle of 90 degrees
- Efficient cutting and transporting the dentine
- Non cutting tip
- Ergonomic handle with color code of ISO size
Easy. Efficient. Ergonomic.
The complete solution for each type of root canal. Endostar E3 means three solutions, three files, three steps to reach your goal.
Endostar E3 Rotary System is a set of modern rotary files used for effective and efficient root canal preparation. They are manufactured from the highest quality nickel-titanium alloy, which provides durability and flexibility. The files can easily fit even strongly curved canals, this way minimizing the risk of canal perforation. The modified shape of the NiTi S file with two 90-degree cutting edges ensures efficient cutting, transport of debris up the canal, and decreases preparation time. The inactive tip allows safe preparation, minimizing the risk of a via falsa, perforations, and zipping. Easy-to-read taper value (number of stripes on the handle) and ISO size (color stripes) enables effortless use of the instruments.
Endostar E3 system intended for use in cases or wide canals, where the final preparation to #30 is not enough.
- After preparation of the canal with the use of file No. 3 from the set of Endostar E3 Basic is completed, evaluate apex width. For this purpose, use a size 30 NiTi hand file. Insert it at full working length and gently twist it. If the file rotates – this means that the canal is wider than size 30 and should be expanded.
- Shape the canal with instrument 1 from the Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System (04/35) until full working length is reached.
- Shape the canal by inserting instrument No. 2 (04/40) at full working length.
- Check the width of the tip using a size 40 NiTi hand file. Insert the instrument at full working length and apply a gentle twist. If the instrument does not rotate, stop shaping the canal. However if the instrument still rotates – continue with shaping.
- Shape the canal using instrument No. 3 from the Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System (04/45) until you reach full working length.
- Check the apex width with a size 45 NiTi hand file. Insert the instrument at full working length and apply a gentle twist. If the instrument does not rotate, stop shaping the canal. < However if the hand file does rotate, continue shaping with larger-sized NiTi hand files such as size 50, 55, 60 etc
Files should be used with a motor speed between 150 and 300 rpm.
The torque settings indicated in the table above table are for example only and may vary according to each user’s preferences and motor capabilities. Do not exceed the upper torque limit which is different for each instrument. If precise torque settings cannot be set, and only manufacturer-specific torque levels are available, be sure to select one that does not exceed the recommended limit.
The recommended number of uses:
Maximum of 5 times, provided that visual inspection performed by the practitioner before use shows that the instrument remains undamaged, is not bent, deformed, does not show signs of blade wear and can be securely attached to the handpiece. If the file has been subjected to high torsion force, especially in highly curved canals the instrument should be used only once.
Endostar E3 Big Apical step by step
Autoclave in 134 degrees. Recommended sterilization time: 3 minutes at 2.1 bar overpressure.
Number of stips
23 / 25 / 28 mm
23 / 25 / 28 mm
23 / 25 / 28 mm
Endostar E3 Big
Intro set, 35/04, 40/04, 45/04, 3 pcs, 23 mm
Intro set, 35/04, 40/04, 45/04, 3 pcs, 25 mm
Intro set, 35/04, 40/04, 45/04, 3 pcs, 28 mm
Endostar E3 Big
Refill, 35/04, 6 pcs., 23 mm
Refill, 35/04, 6 pcs., 25 mm
Refill, 35/04, 6 pcs., 28 mm
Refill, 40/04, 6 pcs., 23 mm
Refill, 40/04, 6 pcs., 25 mm
Refill, 40/04, 6 pcs., 28 mm
Refill, 45/04, 6 pcs., 23 mm
Refill, 45/04, 6 pcs., 25 mm
Refill, 45/04, 6 pcs., 28 mm
Files to download:
Brochure - Endostar E3 Rotary System
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System EN
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System PL, EN, RU, FR
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System PL
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System RU
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System UA
Instruction for use - Endostar E3 Rotary System FR
Instructions for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing instruments
Recommended number of usage of instruments for root canal treatment