Endostar Unique S-files
Hand files with non-standard ISO sizes. 'S- file’ configuration in cross-section.
Endostar Unique S-files are very special endodontic instruments. Unique S-file has a 'S- file’ configuration in cross-section and it has non-standard ISO sizes-so-called ‘half-size’. It helps to match the file to a specific clinical case. Using Endostar Unique S-files helps to avoid ledges during the root canal preparation. There are the following sizes of the instruments: 12,5; 17,5 and 22,5. Endostar Unique S-files are very effective and they have the great cutting ability. S-files are used to enlarge the canal with a longitudinal filling or a rotational cutting action.
- Not standard - 12.5, 17.5 and 22.5
- Great cutting ability
- Great removal of debris
- 2cutting edges angled 90° (edges distributed symmetrically at 180° on the long axis)
- Precisely cutted shape made of very hard, yet flexible stainless steel
- Avoidance of making ledges in root canal
- Non-cutting tip
- Millimeter scale etched on the blade (18 to 25 mm from the tip), which facilitates the determination of the working length
Autoclave in 134 degrees. Recommended sterilization time: 3 minutes at 2.1 bar overpressure.
Size, 6 pcs
Assorted 12.5 - 22.5