Endostar EP Easy Path
A novel file for perfect glide path
Endostar EP Easy Path
- Exceptional size and taper
- High flexibility
- High resistance to twisting in the root canal
- Easy to follow the canal path
- Safe and quick preparation of the glide path
The file produced in the
Files used for creating the glide-path are a technological challenge. They are the first to penetrate narrow, curved, and often calcified canals. They need to be thin and flexible, but also resistant to breaking inside the canal.
Creating a file that would fulfill all these requirements is not easy. For that reason, Amber HT Technology by Poldent was designed to improve the quality of the NiTi alloy and create a safe glide-path file.
Endostar EP Easy Path step-by-step instructions
- Isolate the tooth with a rubber dam.
- Prepare straight-line access to the root canal.
- Use a hand K-file no 10 to establish patency and measure the working length.
- Fill the canal with an irrigating solution.
- Mount the Endostar EP Easy Path instrument to the handpiece and insert it into the canal.
- Move the instrument in an up-and-down motion with very little pressure towards the apical part (the instrument should naturally progress down the canal). Use a pecking motion with an amplitude of 2-3 mm.
- After 3 to 4 up-and-down movements, remove the instrument from the canal and clean it with a sponge located in the instrument box.
- Irrigate the canal.
- Repeat steps 6- 8 until working length is reached.
- Continue shaping the canal with your files of choice, for example, the Endostar E3 Azure.
Recommended torque is 1 Ncm (up to 1.5 Ncm for experienced users). The recommended speed is 300 rpm (up to 500 rpm for experienced users). If your handpiece/ endodontic motor offers only pre-set levels of torque setting, choose a level that will not exceed the recommended values.
A massive file core that is S-shaped in cross-section guarantees safe passage even in strongly calcified canals.
The combination of the newest advances in metallurgy together with the file’s design provides maximum safety.
A specially designed variable decreasing taper facilitates a seamless path down the root canal, thanks to decreased resistance in the coronal part of the canal. At the same time, a minimal amount of dentin is removed around the canal orifices.
The use of size ISO 14 at the tip is a compromise between arriving at the apex easily and the ability to safely continue shaping the canal with a larger rotary instrument.
Endostar Easy Path
Endostar Easy Path, 1404, 21 mm, 3 pcs
Endostar Easy Path, 1404, 21 mm, 6 pcs
Endostar Easy Path, 1404, 25 mm, 3 pcs
Endostar Easy Path, 1404, 25 mm, 6 pcs
Files to download:
Brochure - Endostar EP Easy Path
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path EN
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path PL, EN, RU, FR, ES, UA
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path PL
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path RU
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path UA
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path ES
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path FR
Instruction for use - Endostar EP Easy Path CZ
Instructions for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing instruments
Recommended number of usage of instruments for root canal treatment