Endostar ENDObox with or without the instruments
Used for holding endodontic instruments and for their sterilization.
ENDObox is used for holding endodontic instruments and for their sterilization. A two-piece box (bottom and top part) is made out of anodized aluminum and has a movable endodontic insert.
ENDObox with instruments consists of 28 endodontic instruments for root canal treatment:
- 6 rotary files – Endostar E3 Azure (Basic, Small).
- 2 rotary files – Endostar EP Easy Path.
- 12 K-files with endostops, length 25 mm.
- 2 NiTi K-files with endostops, length 25 mm.
- 2 Endostar Canal Locator files, length 18.
- 2 Unique K files 12,5.
- 2 Unique K files 17,5.
Sterilization in steam autoclave up to 134˚ C.
Please ensure any solution used is checked for compatibility with aluminium
ENDObox with instruments (28 pcs), 1 pcs
ENDObox withour instruments, 1 pcs