Endostar Unique S-files
Hand files with non-standard ISO sizes. 'S- file’ configuration in cross-section.
Endostar Unique S-files are very special endodontic instruments. Unique S-file has a 'S- file’ configuration in cross-section and it has non-standard ISO sizes-so-called ‘half-size’. It helps to match the file to a specific clinical case. Using Endostar Unique S-files helps to avoid steps during the root canal preparation. There are the following sizes of the instruments: 12,5; 17,5 and 22,5. Endostar Unique S-files are very effective and they have the great cutting ability. S-files are used to enlarge the canal with a longitudinal filling or a rotational cutting action.
- Not standard - 12.5, 17.5 and 22.5
- Great cutting ability
- Great removal of debris
- 2cutting edges angled 90° (edges distributed symmetrically at 180° on the long axis)
- Precisely cutted shape made of very hard, yet flexible stainless steel
- Avoidance of making steps in root canal
- Non-cutting tip
- Millimeter scale etched on the blade (18 to 25 mm from the tip), which facilitates the determination of the working length
Steam autoclave in 134 degrees. Recommended duration of the sterilization - 35-40 minutes
Size, 6 pcs
Assorted 12.5 - 22.5