The most effective instruments with a very high cutting ability for root canal instrumentation
Endostar S-files are the most effective instruments with a very high cutting ability for root canal instrumentation. They are designed as composition of two cutting edges of H-file. The S-files are used to enlarge the canal with a longitudinal filling or a rotational cutting action.
- greater cutting ability,
- greater removal of dentin debris,
- precisely cut shape made of stainless steel alloy,
- 2 cutting edges angled 90° (edges distributed symmetrically at 180° on the long axis),
- double helix cross-section:
- non cutting tip,
- good flexibility,
- millimeter scale etched on the blade (18 to 25mm from the tip), which facilitates the determination of the working length,
- ergonomic handle with ISO symbols.